Menu
Beckyc22
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No incoming calls

Yesterday an engineer came to install my broadband and phone and port my number. I haven't been able to receive calls on my landline since he left.

I rang for advise yesterday and after speaking to 4 departments I was finely told it can take up to midnight to connect but to day still the same problem.

I have checked the phone itself and that is all fine. when I ring my landline from my mobile it just rings out. I can make outgoing calls fine.

The online check reports no faults.

Is it just taking a long time as it was a weekend or is there an issue that needs fixing?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No incoming calls

Hi Beckyc22,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your Landline isn't working with incoming calls right now.  I'd like to help check this out for you.

I have carried out some checks on the line and all look s ok so far.  Can I ask you to check something for me please?  Can you call from your Landline to your mobile and let me know if the correct number shows on the display?

This will help me determine if the line is crossed with another.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Beckyc22
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello. Yes when I ring from my landline the right number comes up on my mobile
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Beckyc22,

I'd like to check this further for you if that's ok?  I will send you a private message with further details.

To check your messages, look for the envelope icon above.

Cheers Smiley Happy

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos