Menu
Edonald34
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No incoming calls on landline

We seem to have a problem where we are not receiving calls. When you call our landline it either sounds as if its ringing (when its not) or it takes you straight to voicemail. Tried 3 different phones in case it was a problem with original phone. Any ideas what it might be?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No incoming calls on landline

A fault, call in and report it

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

A fault, call in and report it
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Edonaldn34

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems with your phone line at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and can see that an appointment has been organised for our team to take a closer look at this, which is excellent news.

I'd love to hear how the appointment goes and we'll be here to help should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Edonald34
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Engineer visited and had problem fixed in 10 mins.  It appears that a second line we had upstairs but didn't use was causing the problem.  Once that line was disconnected main phone downstairs started working again.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let me know Edonald34

I'm glad to hear that it's been resolved, if you need any assistance moving forward you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos