Menu
jeanfinney
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No home phone line. How do I report it or get it sorted?

I dont want to chat - I dont think having to use this community service is fun - I would like to know how to get my phone working please.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No home phone line. How do I report it or get it sorted?

You can wait for the Forum Team here to respond to your post, but with a backlog from the holiday weeked, this could take several days.

If you have a Virgin Mobile, or have the Smartcall app installed on your phone/tablet, you can call 150 via that for free.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No home phone line. How do I report it or get it sorted?

Hi there jeanfinney, 

I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, and I'd like to welcome you to the forums, I know that the reason why you've joined is not ideal, but hopefully you'll find that there is a lot of information on these pages, and quite a few people who are more than willing to help others out. 

I've run some testing on your line, and within your area, and can see no reason why your phone should not be working at the moment, so I'd now have to ask if you've been able to try another phone on the line, or try your phone on a known working line, just to rule out the phone from being at fault, the reason I ask this is because the next step would be to book a technician to call out and investigate further. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get the ball rolling once you've been able to confirm that you've eliminated the phone from being at fault. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos