Menu
Fedupagain101
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No engineer when promised

Reported phone fault Tuesday 14.  Engineer to call Saturday 8-12.  Waited all morning. 12.30 called VM.  Engineer is NEXT SATURDAY?  11 days to fix a phone?  They booked it wrongly.

Supervisors too busy to take my complaint.  Cannot chat as agents are all busy.  No Service.  No means of complaining.  That means a lot of people must be very unhappy or VM need more staff to explain the appalling service levels.  What am I paying for with this company?

I cannot believe this utter failure of a business can carry on.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No engineer when promised

Hi Fedupagain101

I am so sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your line and the service you've received from our team recently.

I've located your account to check for an earlier appointment and we've not got anything available at the moment unfortunately. I'll keep an eye out and will be in touch if that changes.

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Fedupagain101
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I cannot believe that an organisation that claims to be as professional as VM cannot provide an engineer to fix a fault reported on 14 Feb until 25th.  11 days? Either you have too many breakdowns to service or not enough engineers to meet the demand.  No other business would consider this service. I am without the fixed line for all that time and missing the calls I expect.  This is totally unsatisfactory and VM is not facing up to contractual obligations.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fedupagain101

I can't apologise enough for the inconvenience this issue is causing, it's certainly not something we want you to experience and ideally, we'd have this issue resolved right away.

I'll be here if there's anything I'm able to assist with and I'd really love to hear how the appointment goes.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos