Menu
stigmata177
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No ease of access to Package breakdown and costs

I noticed in my latest notification of charges that Talk International 2 and Talk Mobile 2 are listed alongside Talk Unlimited. I have been trying for a while now to find info on the first 2 items mentioned on the website but without success. Even tried cut and paste names into search box  but the names are not recognised. The website seems geared up to tell me how great my packages are and/or how great they could be, but  with limited help for queries.  It uses the well worn trick of re-circulating the same web pages until you disappear up the proverbial.

I am willing to accept I am  a donut but the website should cater for donuts.

Anyway if anyone can tell me how to get info on the above I would appreciate it, If I come across as frustrated it's because I am. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No ease of access to Package breakdown and costs

These are legacy add-ons that are no longer available to new customers, or for existing customers to switch too.

However, the details are still in the "legal stuff" at the bottom of the phone service homepage.

You will need to look at the latest phone tariff PDF's to see what the current calling costs are.

Talk Mobile £2: Talk Mobile telephone tariffs apply for those customers paying the additional Talk Mobile £2 monthly subscription (please refer to the calling costs page for details). All calls are subject to a connection charge. Discounted and inclusive mobile calls are to all UK mobiles. This doesn’t include other services beginning with 07, such as Personal Numbering, Mobile WiFi or Paging services etc. You must keep your Talk Mobile package for at least 30 days. Further terms and conditions apply, see virginmedia.com for details. 

Talk International £2: Talk International £2 call charges apply for those customers paying the additional Talk International £2 monthly subscription (please refer to the calling costs page for details of subscription and call charges). Where there is no call charge specified the landline charge will apply. All calls are subject to a connection charge. You must keep your Talk International £2 package for at least 30 days. Further terms and conditions apply, see virginmedia.com for details. 

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos