Menu
Annks
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No dialling tone

No dialling tone for nearly 2 days now, tested handset on a different landline and it is working ok. Has anyone got the same problem in the Southampton area?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No dialling tone

Hi Annks

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you, we'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll talk soon

Craig

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No dialling tone

Hi Annks

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this for you, we'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll talk soon

Craig

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Tags (1)
0 Kudos