Menu
Ks85108
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No dialling tone or receiving phone calls

I have outward dialling tone & when do one calls, I do not receive any calls even though they can hear the phone ringing on their side. Please advise

I live in Chigwell ig7 5hh
0 Kudos
Aimee_Saskia
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dialling tone or receiving phone calls

Ks85108 wrote:
I have outward dialling tone & when do one calls, I do not receive any calls even though they can hear the phone ringing on their side. Please advise

I live in Chigwell ig7 5hh

Hi Ks85108,

It sounds like you need a chat with the Faults Team to get this issue resolved.

You can wait up to three days for a response from the Forum Team who will be more than happy to look into this for you. Alternatively, you can ring 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and speak to the Faults Team who can be reached from the main menu by selecting > option 2, followed by option 4.

Hope this helps!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I work for Virgin Media but any opinions expressed by myself are my own.
Want to say thank you? Click 'Kudos'.
Did I answer your question? 'Mark as Helpful Answer'.

Tags (1)
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dialling tone or receiving phone calls

Hi Ks85108

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment.

As Aimee has mentioned, you can contact the team on the numbers provided but if you've not had the chance to get in touch I'd love to take a look for you. Unfortunately I've not been able to accurately locate your account details to run some tests on this for you.

So I'm able to take a closer look, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos