Menu
Griffoal
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No dialling tone on home phone

Hi 

I do not have any dialling tone on my home phone, I have just brought a new phone in case the old one was at fault but this is exactly the same, would you know what might be the problem?

Thanks

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No dialling tone on home phone

HI Griffoal

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment.

I've been able to test the line from our end and we're detecting some problems, so I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of the page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No dialling tone on home phone

HI Griffoal

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment.

I've been able to test the line from our end and we're detecting some problems, so I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of the page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide