Menu
keenrw
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No dialling tone PL2

Hi 

Just wondering if there is a problem with the phone line in the Plymouth PL2 area ? ..we have no dialling tone ATM and when I checked the service page it says " opps something is broken"... 

Thanks 

Rich

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dialling tone PL2

Hi there keenrw, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with your phone line, and that you were also unable to check this on our service status page. 

I've done some checks on the line, and can see no reason why you should be experiencing an issue, so I'd now have to ask if you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault, either by trying another phone, or trying your phone in a known working line. 

If you've been able to do this then the next step would be to book someone to call out and investigate further. I'll send you a private message in order to get the ball rolling once you've been able to confirm that you've eliminated the phone. 

Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
keenrw
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dialling tone PL2

Thanks for the reply , I did manage to get in the service status page and there is a fault reported in my area which has a fix estimate for 4th Jan 

thanks 

Rich

0 Kudos