Menu
MissPiggy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dialing tone,

No dialing tone, unable to access live chat, service status check gets to 99% and stops. How can I arrange an engineer visit?

0 Kudos
booboo1965
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dialing tone,

Hi Miss Piggy
hope you are well
same here no phone and no engineer , goognight
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MissPiggy

Welcome to the Virgin Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've located your account to run some tests on the line and we're detecting some errors, as a result I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look if you're available for that? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI MissPiggy

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me about this, I'm glad to hear that the line is working Man Happy

As for not being able to dial 1471, do you have voicemail active on your line? In some regions, if voicemail is active on the account and your call is answered by our voicemail service then unfortunately dialling 1471 won’t announce the last calling number.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos