Menu
braeheadcottage
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

Hello

Please can you help? I have no dial tone on my landline. The phone rings once every so often but when picked up there is no one there and silence on the line. I cannot receive incoming calls, nor make outgoing calls. This happened for the first time on Saturday. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hi braeheadcottage

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment. 

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, so I can do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hey Victoria

Thanks for getting back to me, I've been able to run some tests on the line from our end for you. 

We're not detecting any errors at the moment, have you been able to test your handset at all? By trying an alternate handset or by trying your handset on an alternate line? 

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos