Menu
redcat2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

Just noticed today that I'm getting no dial tone so can't make or receive landline calls. Automated check says no issues detected. Phone and socket checked and both appear OK, and no service issues for my area reported for phone service. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hi redcat2

I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service, I've located your account to take a closer look at this and we're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment. 

Have you been able to test your phone by trying an alternate telephone or your phone on an alternate line? 

Look forward to hearing from you and helping to get this issue resolved. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
redcat2
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes my phone is working on a neighbour's line
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly redcat2

I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue is causing, we're looking forward to putting it right.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi redcat2

Thanks for confirming the appointment and for your contact information. 

We'd love to hear how it goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos