Menu
brian211070
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

Hi I have no dial tone on my line is this a issue with yourself our is it my end.

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

First of all I would recommend that you check the 'Service Status' link after logging into your Virgin Media online account.  This will show if there are any known issues in your area which are likely to be causing this fault.

Also do you have another phone you are able to try in case the phone has developed a fault ?

There are staff members that respond to posts on this public forum but it seems to take them around a week to reply, so relying on that wouldn't be the fastest option for you.  You could give them a call or contact them via Live Chat

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hi brian211070,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your landline.

I've run diagnostics and there aren't any issues with the network on our end. Are you able to try a different handset in the socket? This is just to rule out the equipment as the cause of the problem.

If you've tested the handset or don't have a spare, I can arrange for a technician to take a look.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos