Menu
Shaun1987
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

Where do I start ? Well my phone was working great until Friday and it's just dead no dial tone, nothing.

I have checked my handset and even plugged in a different one and I still have no dial tone. I care for my elderly grandmother and it's the only way she can contact me in an emergency.

Now I have called customer services and I'm still on hold 32 minuets and counting, no one wants to deal with my fault. Virgin layed a new cable 2 months ago from my house to the street so it's very unlikely the fault lies inside the house.

I just desperately need this phone fixing.

The level of customer service I have received is truely shocking.

I have only had the service for 4 months too so still a pretty new customer I have a good mind to just get it all taken out, when things go wrong virgin are not very quick at helping fix issues

This is the second issue I have had with the virgin phone line it was dead when they activated my services and took them over a week to fix it then, now I'm back in the same position
0 Kudos
tjhendy
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

I have had this problem for 6 weeks. Was told it was an issue with the exchange and it would just start working. Only been with them a couple of months as well. Not impressed
Shaun1987
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

6 weeks ! Wow if mine takes that long to sort I think I will give up before I reach half that time and get them to take it out
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shaun1987

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problem you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've located your account to run some tests on the line and take a closer look at this issue, I can see that an engineers appointment has already been booked, which is great news.

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos