Menu
lil_miss_pure
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

I have no dial tone, and it says "check Tel line" on my display. Can't call anyone either!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hi lil_miss_pure

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've located your account and can see that action has been scheduled for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, which is excellent news. 

We'd love to hear how that goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
lil_miss_pure
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

Yes, an engineer has been booked - in a WEEK! I have to go 7 days without a landline phone, will I be refunded if I have to use my mobile phone?

Also, when I first signed up to Virgin Media, I can't remember the term used but as I'm disabled they added me to a priority list. Does this get my phone fixed quicker?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI lil_miss_pure

Thanks for the fast response, we have a lifeline priority system which does what you've mentioned, but your account isn't marked as such unfortunately. To get that sorted for future scenarios, give our team a call on 0345 454 1111 and request for the form to be sent out.

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting this issue resolved, I've checked the appointments and we don't have anything earlier available at the moment at the moment. 

We'd love to hear how it goes and I'll be here should you need any continued assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
lil_miss_pure
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I was meant to be registered when I first signed up to Virgin Media, so someone didn't do their job.

Call you? HA! That made me laugh! How? I have no phone!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi lil_miss_pure

Thanks for the response, sorry that this wasn't set up and I'm aware your phone doesn't work which is why I included the second number, which to confirm, is 0345 454 1111 from any other. 

I'll be here should there be anything I can help with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
lil_miss_pure
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

That would have been an option if it wouldn't cost me mega money to call from a mobile phone, but thanks for the suggestion.

The engineer is due to call tomorrow, so fingers crossed he turns up and can fix it....or I wont be paying all of this months bill due to the fact I haven't had a phone service for over a week!

0 Kudos