Menu
spikyash
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone!

Hi,

when we upgraded our package to include a phone line, we had a engineer come out and connect the line for us, since then another engineer came out and did some checks on our box outside the house. and about 2 months ago we had a issue with our Tivo box so we purchased a phone and when we connect the phone to the line, we have no dial tone.

we have noticed that the box outside has not got a cover on it, the engineer must of not connected the cover back. which all the wires are exposed to the weather.

we would like to use our phone, so if you could contact me regarding the problem we have with our line

many thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone!

Hi spikyash

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone service at the moment.

I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and fully connect your phone line, I've sent you information regarding that in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to getting it sorted.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide