Menu
Craggsy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

Hi

we have no dial tone and haven't since 1730 hours 24/12/16.  I tried to ring earlier in the evening a number and it showed as engaged so used 5 for a ring back.  After waiting an hour and no ring back picked up the landline to see if ok and no dial tone. Have used a different phone in it.  Also now it's unplugged from the phone and socket still showing as no tone.  

My concern is there are no charges.  Also I rang 150 from my mobile but was told the landline team were not in and to try at 0800 hour shift on the 25/12.  The automated test done when calling 150 showed a fault, I also wasn't able to book an engineer.

When landline number rang from a mobile it's shows as engaged.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hi Craggsy,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear that your landline isn't working.

Checking into this, I can see that you have been able to arrange an engineer appointment this week. Please let us know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Craggsy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Teri

thanks for the response, I have just finished work and am going to cancel the engineer as the issue somehow has resolved itself.

Happy New Year

Sarah

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craggsy,

That's awesome, glad it's all working now.

I can cancel the appointment for you, if you'd like?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos