Menu
Aiesha3765
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

I haven't had a dial tone on my landlines for ages. Unable to use. How much will it cost me to get fixed?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hello Aiesha3765,

Sorry to hear you're without a telephone line and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have located your account to run a line test and everything looks okay at the moment so can I just confirm whether you've tried a different handset in the Virgin socket just to eliminate any equipment fault?

Next I would like to arrange for a technician to visit your property which are free of charge so please let me know how you get on.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Aiesha3765
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes. I have tried different phones. It went from being very crackly to nothing over a period of time. I don't use the landlines often. But have family in Canada and they only have the number to reach me. So please arrange for engineer to come round. Thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me with this information.

Okay so I'll need to arrange for a technician to get this fixed for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos