Menu
George79
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

I am a new customer and my virgin telephone line is dead, no dial tone atall? I checked my status and it detected no issues. Can anyone help?
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hi George,

Are you sure you have plugged your telephone into the right socket ... lots of properties who have Virgin Media installed still have an old BT phone socket left behind.

If you are sure you are in the right connection and it's not working you need to put in a call for an engineer.   0345 454 1111

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there George79,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear about the fault concerning your landline. Smiley Sad

I've looked into this for you and I can see that an engineer appointment has already been arranged to resolve this.

Please ensure that someone of the age of 18+ will be present in order for the appointment to go ahead as planned.

Take care and please feel free to get back to me if I can help with anything more,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

George79
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I really hoped someone could help me to get it sorted before the engineer visit. Thanks tho for ur help
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi George79

Sorry we couldn't get this sorted before the engineers appointment, we'd love to hear how it goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue has caused.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos