Menu
ALM72
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

I had a dial tone, now I don't and nothing is coming up as issues on your status site. I have unplugged the phones but still nothing.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hello ALM72,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your telephone line and a warm welcome to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and run a line check and everything looks fine this side so can I just confirm if you've tried a different handset in the Virgin socket just to eliminate any possible equipment fault.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ALM72
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My phone worked perfectly in the morning, so why would it be my actual phone that's the problem? But I will try and get a hold of another phone and test it
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello ALM72,

Your phone may have become faulty, it's hard to say at this moment but I'm unable to find any faults in your area which could be causing your line to be down. Even testing your handset in a neighbours house is fine just to make sure it's working.

I'm happy to book a technician in the meantime, if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ALM72
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No problem, only just moved into the area so I don't know any of the neighbours yet, but will try another phone out.
Thank you
0 Kudos