Menu
MarkBates37
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

Hi, I found out my landline hasn't been working for some weeks. I hardly use it but on checking I have no dial tone. Thinking it was the phone I bought a new one (£40) only to find the problem isn't with the phone. The box on the wall or the main cabling to the house hasn't been disturbed. I have checked the virgin status on the website and it shows all services are fine. I then ran the phone test which it said was fine (clearly not much of a test!). Is there anything further I can do as I will be back at work and unable to take time off for an engineer visit? Any advice appreciated.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hi MarkBates37

Welcome to the Community, I am so sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your home phone recently.

I've been able to locate your account and can see you've been able to arrange for an engineer to come and take a look at this, which is excellent news.

I'd love to hear how the appointment goes, we'll be here if there's anything we can help with in the meantime.

Happy new year and speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos