Menu
Eddie1964
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone.

Hi all,
Our home phone doesn't have a dial tone.
The same phone works fine in another house,so it's a fault with our line it would appear. Will a virgin engineer call to rectify this issue?
Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone.

Hello Eddie1964, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment. Thank you for letting me know that you've eliminated the phone by trying it elsewhere as this really helps out. 

I've done some testing on the line, and can see that we were aware of an issue in the area yesterday morning, but that had cleared before you wrote this message. The testing is showing an issue with your line, but we can not see anything in the area at the moment, so I'd now need to look towards booking a technician to call out.

I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving with this, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a blue envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Eddie1964, 

Just checking to see if you've been able to read the private message I sent yesterday with the offer of a technician, as I've not yet had a reply. 

I this is something you'd like for me to arrange, please let me know. 

Cheers.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Eddie1964
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw,
That's great thanks.....please arrange for a technician to sort this issue.... assuming there's no cost to me for the this service.

Many thanks.
0 Kudos