Menu
emskii
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone

My phone hasn't worked in over one month. An engineer came over last Friday and seemed to have fixed the problem. However, five minutes after his departure, the phone line went back to having no dial tone. I've tried the service test several times over the last few days, but it always gets stuck at 99%. Please help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone

Hi emskii

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and run some tests on the line, we're detecting some errors and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me and confirming the appointment emskii

I'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
emskii
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The engineer has now resolved the problem. Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi amskii,

Thanks for the update and it's great to hear all is working ok now for you.  We're here to help should you need us again in the future.

All the best.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos