Menu
aislingroberts
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone - phone

Hi there,

We have had no dial tone on our landline for 3 weeks.  I see that in order to get this fixed I need to call from my Virgin phone - not possible as it's not working, so this is pretty unhelpful.

Can you please let me know what I could do - I have checked the status in the area which seems fine and have also checked the handset and there are no issues.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone - phone

Hi there aislingroberts, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm truly sorry to hear that your phone line hasn't been working for a while, and I'd love to help you out. 

I've done some testing on the line and can see no reason why your line should not be working at the moment. I'd like to thank you for letting me know about the testing that you've already done. I think it best that we arrange for someone to call out and take a closer look at things for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a blue envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos