Menu
gcpalmer
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone or ring tone

I have no dial tone or ring tone on my landline phone. Callers can ring in and hear me but I can't hear them.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone or ring tone

HI gcpalmer

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your phone service recently.

I've taken a look at your account and can see that you've arranged for a member of the team to come and take a closer look at this later on this week, which is good news.

We'd love to hear how that appointment goes and I'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
gcpalmer
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Now concerned as have received a message from Virgin advising that the fault with my broadband/TV has been resolved. The problems was not with these services but only affected my landline which is still unavailable. Will the engineer still be calling later this week as arranged?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi gcpalmer

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience this is causing. 

From looking at your account I can see there was an outage in your area that has since been resolved, which has caused the appointment to be automatically cancelled. Have you been able to test your phone since you received the text? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
gcpalmer
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have tried the phone numerous times since the text message and it is still not working. It would have been helpful if Virgin had ensured the phone fault had been rectified before cancelling the appointment. This is really unhelpful especially as we have a disabled child in our care and elderly relatives who we are responsible for. Please advise what will happen next

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi gcpalmer

Thanks for taking the time to get back to me about this, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Look forward to hearing from you and getting this issue resolved. 

Craig

0 Kudos