Menu
witchmoon
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone on the house phone

My virgin was switched on today but yet i can not ring out as i have no dial tone, also when you ring the phone you can hear it ringing even though the phone is not ringing in the house......

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No dial tone on the house phone

Hi there witchmoon, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums, and also to Virgin Media. I'm really sorry to hear that things didn't get off to a good start and can see that since posting this message you've been able to arrange a technician and now the fault shows as resolved.

Should you still be experiencing an issue, please let me know so I can look into things further for you. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there witchmoon, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums, and also to Virgin Media. I'm really sorry to hear that things didn't get off to a good start and can see that since posting this message you've been able to arrange a technician and now the fault shows as resolved.

Should you still be experiencing an issue, please let me know so I can look into things further for you. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

witchmoon
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the warm welcome to the forums.

The problem with the phone has now been rectified a engineer popped round this morning to replace the box out side the front of the house...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's great to hear witchmoon. 

Glad to hear that it was all sorted out pretty quickly for you. 

All the best for the new year.

Huw

0 Kudos