Menu
sheenao
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone on phone (again)

We have no dial tone on our phone again (fixed on 30 Dec and previously at end of Oct).  Thought I had booked an engineers visit for today, but not recieved any confirmation or texts  and now cannot book via web. Any suggestions for an email to complain as I really don't want to incur charges on my mobile to phone virgin customer service.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone on phone (again)

Hi there sheenao, 

Firstly I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm sorry to hear that your phone line is not working again. I've taken a look at the account and can see no booking of a technician on the account at all. I can see that on 03/01 you run an online test, but no appointment was booked at the time. 

I've run some testing on the line, and can see no reason why your line should be causing you an issue so I'd now like to look into booking a technician to call out and investigate further for you. I'll send you a private message to let you know how we can do this. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
sheenao
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone on phone (again)

All sorted now. Apparently a trapped wire at the pavement box. Shame the first engineer couldn't find it. Any suggestions as to how to claim a refund please.
0 Kudos