Menu
kevdipmay
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone on landline

Hi

We have no dial tone on our home phone and are unable to make or receive calls. Have tested handset and that seems to be fine.

Service status says there are no issues, yet the forums appear to indicate otherwise (seems to be a common occurrence).

Kevin
0 Kudos
kevdipmay
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone on landline

Finally managed to get through on chat, have technician coming out tomorrow 

0 Kudos
kevdipmay
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Engineer cancelled as fault on network, been advised this has now been resolved, but still no working home phone.
They will do another test before 10:00 tomorrow which will mean no engineer until Thursday by the look of things if it can't be sorted.
This is a common problem going by the threads on here, so would have thought it would have been sorted quicker
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi kevdipmay

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your telephone service recently.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look and run some tests on the line, we're not detecting any errors from our end at the moment.

If you're still experiencing issues, I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos