Menu
Jan1eD
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone, engineers appointment disappeared.

I have had no dial tone for a week, tests show there isn't a problem. I had booked an engineers appointment for Friday 10th 12 - 4pm, but had to reschedule to Monday (today) 8 - 12am, and it was showing on the "My Appointments" bit on My Account. (Checked twice to make sure)

Waited most of the morning - checked the website and the appointment had disappeared. I've made a new appointment for Wednesday and taken a screenshot.

I'm so cross I've wasted a whole morning, and now I've got to do it all over again on Wednesday. It really shouldn't be this much hassle to sort out an appointment.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone, engineers appointment disappeared.

Hi Jan1eD

I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service lately, I've checked your account and can see that the previous appointment was cancelled via the automated text message system, the phone that received the confirmation text had requested the appointment was cancelled. 

If you'd like to confirm the contact number we've got for you, send me a private message with an up to date contact number. You can do that by clicking on my profile, and selecting the 'Send me a message' option on the right hand side. 

We'd love to hear how the appointment goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jan1eD
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've sent you a message Craig. Interestingly the appointment that I've made for Wednesday has now changed back to today, 8am - 4pm for some reason.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jane1eD

Thanks for the response, I replied to your message letting you know not to worry, the appointment hasn't been changed and we'll still see you at the same time, this Wednesday. 

I'd love to hear how it goes. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Jan1eD
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

All fixed, thanks for your help!

Jane

0 Kudos