Menu
sheepygrandpa
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone and no engineer

Had an appointment for engineer to fix telephone line today, from 8 to 12. Did anyone turn up? NO! Still no dial tone. Have just attempted service check and hangs at 99% so cannot book another appointment. We are 76 and 78 years of age and use this telephone number as a NHS contact number.

Rant over!

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone and no engineer

HI sheepygrandpa

I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service at the moment, I've been able to locate an account linked with your forum account to run some tests on your line from our end for you. 

We're seeing some errors and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? I've sent you a private message with information regarding an appointment, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience this issue is causing, we're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone and no engineer

Hi sheepygrandpa

Thanks for getting back to me, as mentioned in the message we're not able to give you a call when requested via the Community so if your mum would like to speak to someone over the telephone, give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other.

If you'd like me to organise the appointment, respond to my latest private message with what will work for you and I'll get right to it. 

I'm sorry again for the problems with the telephone service

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos