Menu
Chris74
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone and line constantly engaged

My phone is not working, there is no dial tone and anyone calling gets an engaged tone.
We have had this problem 3 times before and it has again occurred. I have tested my phone and the socket as per the suggestions provided and this is not the problem. 
Spoke to customer services and the earliest they will send someone is Tuesday, 4 days away. This issue causes my alarm system to fail and constantly beep which is not really tolerable for 4 days especially when we have a newborn in the house.
I cannot express how frustrated and annoyed I am about this issue and the poor service in getting it resolved and hope that someone can pick this message up and treat it with some urgency!

0 Kudos
Chris74
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone and line constantly engaged

Trying to speak to someone again can you believe I've been on hold for 25 minutes. Unbelievably bad customer service just as per last time I had this problem. 

0 Kudos
Chris74
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

45 minutes later and spoke to someone. Turns out they were in the broadband team and couldn't help so they transferred me to the phone team. Actually no they didn't I got another guy from broadband, he put me on to his manager who was also broadband and couldn't help. 

What at a travesty, 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris74,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your landline.

I can get this sorted out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos