Menu
AshleyMullen
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone again!

For the second time in a month we have lost our phone line, no dial tone nothing.  Tried plugging the phone directly into the master socket but still got no dial tone and unable to make or receive calls.

I due to disconnect my services on the 23rd September so not sure if there is any point booking a tech but just wanted to log the fault incase it's a known fault but could see nothing on the status page.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone again!

Hey AshleyMullen

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end for you.

We're not seeing any problems in your local area but we are seeing some problems with your individual line. In usual circumstances we'd look to book an engineer to come and take a closer look although as you're scheduled to leave, that wouldn't happen.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
AshleyMullen
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well guess I can call up and ask for a refund, oh wait no phone line.  What happens to the equipment do you guys collect it?  If so I want it picked up on the 24th September or I will be charging your company with daily storage rates for keeping safe your equipment in my property, fairs fair after all.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi AshleyMullen

Thanks for the response, we'll certainly look to credit you back for the time you've let us know that it's not been working for, just mention it to the agent you speak with closer to the end date.

As for the equipment, it depends what set top box / router you've got at the moment as some are collected via Collect+. Which is where we send you packaging for you to drop to your nearest Collect+ drop off point.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos