Menu
PatrickSW4
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone SW4

We have had no landline for three days, going into our fourth. We have had repeated assurances that this would sorted in 4 hours, six hours, 12 hours. Now not until tomorrow. This is completely unacceptable and we have no confidence it will be sorted tomorrow. I presume we are not alone.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone SW4

Hi PatrickSW4,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that you are experiencing an ongoing fault with your landline. 

Checking on the current status of the area outage that's causing this fault, I can see that there has been a delay. Here's the latest update on this:

Fault Reference: F004435976
We're sorry that you're experiencing a loss of your Virgin Media Telephone service(s) in the SW4 area. We apologise for the current loss of service which you are experiencing, the fix is taking longer than expected due to damage which has been caused to our fibre cables. Engineers are on site working to resolve this as soon as possible.

There is an estimated fix date/time for this, however this is only estimated and is subject to change due to the complexities of the fault that the engineers are working to fix.

If you would like to check on updates for this fault, please see our Service Status Page.

Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos