Menu
JCHO
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone - Hanwell

There appears to be a problem with our Virgin phone line, even though I check the service status online, and it says there are no problems.

The handsets have been checked in all 3 sockets extensions but we cannot accept incoming calls or dial out. There is no dial tone when we pick up the phone...just nothing at all.

Can anyone explain or help please?

Thanks

JCHO

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone - Hanwell

Hi JCHO

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service. 

I've located your account to take a look at this and run some tests on the line from our end, we're not seeing any errors from our end though. Have you been able to test your handset on another phone line? Or your handset on another line? Just to rule it out as a potential cause of this problem.

If you've been able to do that, get in touch and I'll arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
JCHO
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig.

We've checked the lines again and the line is still no dial tone, no incoming or outgoing calls.

If an engineer could be booked that would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Jane
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jane,

Thanks for getting back to us to let us know.

I'm just going to send you a private message as I would like to arrange for a technician to check your line so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with appointment times.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos