Menu
ken994
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No dial tone - Fault with the phone line

Hello,

I have been experiencing issues with the phone line for the past 3 weeks!! I have tested the phone by calling with a mobile, we can't receive any incoming calls and unable to dial out. I have also tested the home phone and it is not the phone causing the issue. 

The online testing is not accurate and indicates there is no problem in the area. Please can you sort this out as it seems as though a lot of people are having this problem and we are being charged for the phone line that we have not been able to use!

0 Kudos
maggielou
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone - Fault with the phone line

We are in the same boat...paying for a service we are not getting... Seems to be a lot of people experiencing the same problem.

Maggie.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial tone - Fault with the phone line

Hi ken994,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your Landline hasn't been working for you.  I'll be happy to help get this sorted out.

I have carried out a line status check and all looks great from here.  As you have already tested another handset in the line the next step will be to arrange for an engineer for you.

I will send all the details in a private message for you.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos