Menu
Mandya27
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No dial Tone for 4 days

I am trying to report a fault on my phone line.  I have checked the handsets and they are fine.  There is no dial tone and the "busy line" light is blinking.  When I dial in from my mobile I get the engaged tone.

I have tried to contact Virgin but when I click on contact us is states that they are having issues and to try the community.  Can any one helps please - thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial Tone for 4 days

Hi Mandya27,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that your phone line isn't working. Thank you for letting us know that you have already tested your handsets. Apologies as well that there was a problem getting through to WebChat. 

I've been able to run tests on your line and can see a problem with your line. I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No dial Tone for 4 days

Hi Mandya27,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your phone line, as I haven't received a response from you yet.

If you are still having problems with your phone line and would like for me to arrange an engineer appointment, please respond to the pm I sent you.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos