Joining in
Message 1 of 5 (108 Views)

No connection on landline

No connection on landline 

0 Kudos
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 5 (98 Views)

Re: No connection on landline

Have you used the Check Service Status facility (top right of this page) to see whether the fault is already known to Virgin Media?

If that doesn't help then you need to gain access to another phone and call the help line on 0345 454 1111

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5 (91 Views)

Yes there is a issue in my area and has been since yesterday morning 11/8/17 and is still ongoing. I am disabled and living on my own I am housebound so no I carnt ring on a other landline and I don't intend to use my mobile phone to ring the number you have given me were it will eat all my minutes and why should I. This is disgraceful I need my landline for personal matters, such a big company and yet the customer service is nil. 

0 Kudos
Problem sorter
Message 4 of 5 (79 Views)

sanodomo52 wrote:

Yes there is a issue in my area and has been since yesterday morning 11/8/17 and is still ongoing. I am disabled and living on my own I am housebound so no I carnt ring on a other landline and I don't intend to use my mobile phone to ring the number you have given me were it will eat all my minutes and why should I. This is disgraceful I need my landline for personal matters, such a big company and yet the customer service is nil. 

Yes, I think that's a fair description.

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5 (43 Views)

Hi sanodomo52

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service recently. 

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this and we're detecting some errors with the line and some sections being uncontactable. As a result, I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? 

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos