Menu
Madhouse100
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No capacity for a phone line ?!?!

No capacity for a phone line after being told 3 times by 3 different members of the virgin media team & getting phone calls to confirm there is a space for us we are told last night we can't have a phone line !!! What is going on ? switching to virgin isn't a simple process like there website & literature say it is !! Hours wasted on phone calls to so many different departments & getting told so many different things. Second attempt at installation of the VIP package this Thursday but I can't see it happening as have no contract & keep being told it's happening it's not happening ! 2 days taken off work - Disgusting service form Virgin Media 😡
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No capacity for a phone line ?!?!

Hi Madhouse100

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service lately.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end, so I can do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? 

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos