Menu
Jimbob007
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No area problem???

Why was I told last night that there was no area problem and that it was either a problem with my line or the box in the street? When obviously other people not in my street are having the same problem. When I asked if it was an acceptable for the phone to be not to be working properly since the 29th Sept. I was told sorry but they don't promise a fault free service and an engineer was yet again booked to come on THURSDAY this week.

For a telecommunications company they do precious little communicating!!

I hope all this is reflected in our bills!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Jimbob007
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No area problem???

I find it strange that a few minutes after posting this I get a text to say there is a network fault and that they are yet again cancelling the engineer. Coincidence or what ????????

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No area problem???

Hi Jimbob007

Sorry to hear about the problems with your phone line, it's certainly not the service we want for you.

I'm glad to hear that an issue has been identified and I hope it's resolved very soon. If you need me to chase an update or take a closer look at anything for you, just get in touch and I'll take a closer look.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos