Menu
DancinDiva
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No Service status updates

Why do I not receive updates although I have requested them to be emailed to me?

My landline is not working - Reference no: F004746132 - Service Status page stated fix estimated at 16:15, so I had to use my mobile phone to notify friends, colleagues and family to delay their calls to me until after this time.

However, the landline is still at fault so none of my friends/colleagues/family can get through to me on the landline and are having to incur additional expense of calling a mobile phone.

Service Status page has been updated and states fix estimated at 20:15 but no updates emailed to me!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Service status updates

Hi DancinDiva

Sorry to hear that you're not getting the updates, have you been able to check your spam folder too? Just in case!

I hope the issue has been resolved since your post, if not then get in touch and I'll take a good look at this from our end for you.

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
DancinDiva
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes, of course I checked spam.

Incidentally during the phone outage, there was also a fault on the TV service. which I again requested email notification of updates ...... and I did receive emails (two identical ones within a minute of each other ) to say the fault had been fixed.

No update emails even when the estimated fix time increased yet again to 23:15.

The phone service was restored late last night but no sign of any emails either with updates to estimated time or to say the fault had been fixed.

Pity the VM doesn't compensate for my phone being out of order and my friends for having yo incur mobile charges......especially as I have just received a letter from VM saying my bill will be going up (yet again) ... and of course, at the same time saying that I am getting award winning services!

Just don't get me going on that because apart from the phone outage and lack of communication, I am still suffering with a second rate email system and spam since the 'upgrade' to the new system.

0 Kudos
DancinDiva
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phone service out again this morning. Fault reference no: F004754422 (coincidentally due to the weather conditions both times maybe the VM phone system doesn't work after thunder, lightning and rain!)
I put in my email and so did my friend. She got 5 messages to say it was OK when it still wasn't fixed but I didn't get any messages.
So I put in my email and phone number this time and hey presto, got both!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there DancinDiva,

Thanks for getting back to us about this.

I've located your account and I can see that this has now been resolved.

I am extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please let me know if there is anything more that I can do to help.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos