Menu
legalj
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Phone

New subscriber Virgin Tv and Phone package installed 22/2/2017, advised no phone for 48 hours but it still worked, Friday lost the phone until Saturday afternoon, Phone lost again Sunday until present time. Not the service I was expecting! Extremely disappointing and I would argue potential breach of contract in not supplying the service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Phone

Hello legalj,

Thanks for posting in the community and I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been having with your phone line.

I can't see any fault when I run a line test so just before I arrange a technician for you I would just like to confirm whether you have tested/replaced your handset to eliminate any equipment fault and if the phone is plugged into a Virgin Media socket?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
legalj
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose, thank you for the reply.

I have tested the phone, the line has been installed via the BT landline main socket and is not attached to a  Virgin Media socket.

best regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Okay thanks for letting me know Smiley Happy

I'm just going to send you another message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos