Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Phone Working on my Phone and internet Package put in Yesterday

My package was put in yesterday but the Phone is not working 

Could you please advise me as I have no phone to contact you

to sort it out 

I have been given This WiFi Network and password form the engineers

who put the system in with No information on what i should do.

Please advise

The Broadband seems to be working Please Advise

0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Phone Working on my Phone and internet Package put in Yesterday

Did the installer confirm that the phone service was active when they left your property ?

If it isn't working your only option would be to contact Virgin Media either from a mobile or via the Live Chat function they offer on their website.  They should then be able to look into this further for you.

Virgin Media staff do reply to posts on this public forum but they can take up to a week to respond so one of the options I suggest above would be quicker.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Phone Working on my Phone and internet Package put in Yesterday

Hi tredwell2

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your telephone service lately. 

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this and I can see you've been able to give our team a call and arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look at this later this week, which is excellent news. 

We'd love to hear how the appointment goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos