Menu
bigbadbod
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No Phone Line

Hi all,

I have just arrived home to find my phone displaying 'no line'. Both phones are showing the fault. I have unplugged the base units and the telephone cable and still the same. If I try and phone the house number from a mobile, it rings but nothing actually happens at the house end. If I try and call out, I just get static. do I need to call an engineer out?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Phone Line

Hi bigbadbod

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment, I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the line from our end for you.

We're detecting some errors with the line from our end and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi bigbadbod

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment, I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the line from our end for you.

We're detecting some errors with the line from our end and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we'll talk soon.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
bigbadbod
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Craig, PM Sent.

0 Kudos
bigbadbod
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig, the engineer came out yesterday and all working now. Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

HI bigbadbod

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let me know.

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

0 Kudos
jenny_8
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

how do we get hold of anyone at Virgin?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi jenny_8,

Thanks for coming by and welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your Landline isn't working right now.  I have taken a look and there is a fault that requires an engineer to fix.  I shall send you a private message with details of what happens next.

Look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos