Menu
Grace69
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Phone Line

I have been subscribing to Virgin for 6 months and paying for a phone line which I do not have, according to Virgin there is no capacity in the 'box'.  Initially I was on a special offer price for my bundle but as I now am out of the first 6 months it has gone onto full price, feel ripped off as I am paying for a service I am not receiving.  After many phone calls they now have applied £8 discount - this offsets the fee I was paying for my anytime calls!  Just would like a phone line, I am currently having to pay another provider for this service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Phone Line

Hi Grace69

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this for you.

Although there still seems to be capacity issues in your local area, I've contacted the engineers managers for more information. It's likely that they'll contact you directly to discuss this in more detail although if I hear about it before you, I'll be in touch.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Grace69
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for the information regarding the capacity issues with my phone line activated. I have had no contact from an engineer or yourself, just wondered if there had been any progress in solving this problem?

Regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Grace

I'm so sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing and for the team not being in touch.

I've been able to locate your account and I'd like to request that this issue is fully escalated so that a member of the team gets back to you soon.

So I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos