Menu
ericcarr
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Phone Line or Dial Tone or Calls Recvd/made since last year

The service with Virgin is the worst I have had, this forum is a waste of time as no one answers.

I have not been able to make calls, receive calls or any dial tone.

I have tried now 5 different phones including having to buy 2 more new one's.

Yet my bill is extremely high. 

Will I renew or recommend ....Highly unlikely,

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Phone Line or Dial Tone or Calls Recvd/made since last year

Hello ericcarr,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that you're without a landline at the moment.

I have tested your line and I'm unable to find any faults in the area which could be causing this so I would like to arrange for one of our engineers to take a closer look.

I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Phone Line or Dial Tone or Calls Recvd/made since last year

Hello ericcarr,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn that you're without a landline at the moment.

I have tested your line and I'm unable to find any faults in the area which could be causing this so I would like to arrange for one of our engineers to take a closer look.

I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos