Menu
baggjn45
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No Line plus No Ringtone

After using online phone test I then tried on several occasions to book an engineer visit, each time I have been informed the booking was 'Not Available', then booking an alternative visit it just goes to, ooops something is wrong with the site, end of.

Can anyone advise what to do next? The annoying advice offered by Virgin is ' Dial 150' from your broken land line.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Line plus No Ringtone

Hi there baggjn45, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you were able to read the private message that I sent on Thursday as I've not had any response. 

If you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault and would like for me to sort out a technician visit, please let me know. 

Cheers. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there baggjn45, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that your phone line is not working at the moment, I'd really like to help you out. 

I do have to ask if you've been able to try another phone on the line, just to eliminate the phone from being at fault. as when I run testing on the line, I can't see any issues that would cause this fault for you. 

If you have been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault, then the next step would be to get someone to call out and take a closer look at things for you. I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving once you've been able to confirm it's not the phone at fault. 

Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a blue envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there baggjn45, 

Just thought I'd check to see if you were able to read the private message that I sent on Thursday as I've not had any response. 

If you've been able to eliminate the phone from being at fault and would like for me to sort out a technician visit, please let me know. 

Cheers. 

Huw

0 Kudos
baggjn45
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry for the delay, I had to obtain another phone to test the line, however it does appear the line is faulty and I would be very grateful if you could please arrange an engineer visit for me, any day or time period will be suitable.
Thanking you in advance, regards, B.Clarke (baggjn45)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, 

Thanks for coming back to me on that, and don't worry at all about the delay in coming back to me, I totally understand. 

I've sent you details of the appointment booking via private message. 

Many thanks. 

Huw

0 Kudos