Menu
DCK48
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No Line on landline

Migrated to VM a few weeks ago. Broadband and TV set up went well and has been working ok.  However I was still in contract to my previous provider until yesterday so my landline was still with them. Once my previous provider had switched off my landline yesterday, I plugged my phone into my VM socket but there is no line or dial tone. You have given me a new number which I called from my mobile and although it is ringing out, my phone is not ringing in the house and I can not make calls on it either. I have run the tests which say there is no issues your end,but clearly  there is an issue and would like an engineer to call as soon as possible please as I have already been paying for a service I have not been able to receive. I would also like to keep my exisiting phone number if possible please not the new one you have given me.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Line on landline

Hi DCK48

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your phone line recently.

I've been able to locate your account and taker a closer look at this from our end for you, I can see that you've recently arranged for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, which is excellent news.

I'd love to hear how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos