Menu
kmmcguigan
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No Line; Home phone dead; Helpline options wouldn't work on mobile phone - HELP

Home phone not working; Handset saying No Line; phoning in from another mobile line and it just rings.

Tried ringing but call centre options when I got down 5 levels just wouldn't register my "1" and ended up in a loop with no joy.

HELP

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Line; Home phone dead; Helpline options wouldn't work on mobile phone - HELP

hiya @kmmcguigan to help rule some things out are you connected to the master socket?, since when using the automated phone system when it asks for details if you hammer 0 or 0# etc.. a few times it should bypass it, since it will be a few days for the forum admin to reply.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
kmmcguigan
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Line; Home phone dead; Helpline options wouldn't work on mobile phone - HELP

The number is automatically cutting off my mobile now!  Can't get it through to pick up!

0 Kudos
acolling
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same problem - landline dead and I get disconnected when I call the help line from my mobile.

If there is a known problem with the phone service it would be good if someone from VM could come on here and say so, then I would wait it out. Otherwise I don't see how I can even report the problem.

This yet again confirms my view of VM - good when everything is working but as soon as you have an issue it quickly turns into a major headache.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi acolling

My apologies that you have had issues with your landline with us, and in getting through to us when you had these issues.

I appreciate it's been a few days since you posted to us so if you could let us know if this has been resolved since you posted that would be great.

If not and you are unable to call in via a mobile to our teams, you can also get in touch with us via Webchat

If you select Phone>No Dial Tone>Chat Online the teams will be able to book an engineer appointment in with you as soon as possible.

Alternatively if you could let us know we can look at booking this in for you too.

@kmmcguigan I appreciate you too have had an issue with the landline but I can see an engineer has been out to support you with this since you posted to us.

If there's anything else either of you need from us then please just let us know.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos