Menu
ampladee
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Landline Service since Sunday 5/2/2017

We have had no Landline Service on our Virgin Media Package since Sunday 5 February, so phoned Virgin explaining that on Monday 6 February we temporarily did not have any Internet Service either, but on the two occasions Virgin were phoned, to date (Wednesday 7 February) we still have no landline service! Now been told by phone operative that nothing can be done about our Landline till 15 February (8 days time) really?!  Virgin take our monthly payments quick as you like, so we are paying for services that we are not being provided with, daylight robbery in my opinion! How many others are being scammed by Virgin Media who are taking our monthly payments but are just not providing the services they are being paid for! This is not an isolated incident either, we have had numerous problems with Internet, TV and Phones over the years and on many occasions been charged for services we did not even have! We are totally at the end of our tether now but unfortunately still tied to Virgin Media by contract for another five months, then we will be able to take our business elsewhere.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Landline Service since Sunday 5/2/2017

Hi ampladee,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you've had so much trouble with this.

I've checked the account to see if we have any earlier appointments to move you forward but there's no availability. I'll keep checking periodically and let you know if we get a cancellation.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
ampladee
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Landline Service since Sunday 5/2/2017

Hi Josh

A Virgin Engineer arrived on appointed day (yesterday) and fixed our landline phone which, I gather, was not a problem in the house but a problem at a junction box on the road?  This Engineer showed surprise it had taken so long (nearly 2 weeks) for us to get an engineer on site to fix our frequently used landline, now I wonder why?!!

Thanks for your assistance nonetheless.

Andrea Porter

0 Kudos