Menu
Creaseym
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

No Landline SM3

I've got no Landline signal in Cheam, Surrey. Can't phone them to tell them and not willing to pay a fortune on my mobile.

Anyone else?

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No Landline SM3

Thanks for getting back to me.

Okay what I would like to do next is to arrange for an engineer to take a look at this so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Creaseym,

Thanks for making us aware about this issue.

I have located your account and I'm unable to find any faults in your area which could be causing this so can I just confirm whether you have tested/replaced the handset to eliminate any equipment fault?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Creaseym
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have tested all handsets and there is no tone on any of them. My connected burglar alarm system also reports no signal.

0 Kudos
Creaseym
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Try calling me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for getting back to me.

Okay what I would like to do next is to arrange for an engineer to take a look at this so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Creaseym
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

A week has passed. The engineer visit was a waste of time. Basically he turned up with dead batteries in his testing device. A more experienced engineer has been booked but more delay as a result.

Virgin living down to my expectations so far.
0 Kudos
Creaseym
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It seems someone has marked this thread as solved. It is definitely NOT solved!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Creaseym,

I'm very sorry to hear that it's still not resolved.

I can see that you have another technician booked so please let us know how it goes and we're here if you need help with anything else.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos